1. Space as a public domain
- Space belongs to all of Earth’s inhabitants and the population in Space.
2. Peaceful Use of Outer Space
- Space is designated for peaceful uses (UN 195823) and weapons must be avoided.
3. Human Alliance
- Space activity will be characterized by mutual help, cooperation (UN23) and discussion of dilemmas.
4. Territoriality - Absence of Territoriality
- Border, regime, rule, flag, symbol, anthem, coin, etc., will not be presented and discussed in the first 100 years of space activities.
5. Pollution/Debris - It is prohibited to pollute the ecosystem of space
- Pollution must be avoided in space.
6. Religion - Religious sites will not be erected in space
- Religion occupies deep layers in the human psyche, and therefore, it is recommended to limit its scope. Apart from personal prayer, there is a need to examine a variety of aspects, for example: Should religious sites be allowed during the first 100 years in space?
7. We will take care of organisms - Noah's Ark
- Flora, fauna and other life forms are our responsibility. When we settle in space we ensure that other organisms also become integrated into life in space (Noah's Ark).
8. Settlement in space – A moral obligation
- It is our moral obligation to settle in space for the benefit of future generations. This time we will begin with a code of ethics prior to settlement.